Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Learning Calculus and Listening to Music


Currently Playing: The Claire Robinson Band

Yesterday I...
...did not learn calculus, despite working on it for about 2 hours. Turns out it takes longer than that to learn. Yes, I know 2 hours really wasn't enough time to learn an entire subject, but I couldn't focus any longer than that. There is just too much drama with the boys (family and otherwise). It makes my mind feel like soup. So, in attempt to solve the Julia-is-failing-calc dilemma, I scheduled a meeting with my teacher for Monday—a real dent in the very little pride that I have left.
Yesterday I...
...made a the most delicious, gooey chocolate cake. Okay, so technically Rudy made the cake and technically, it was today because it was at 1am... but none of that really has anything to do with how delicious it was.
Yesterday I...
...spent far too much time lying in my bed, staring at my phone, waiting for something to happen. I had finished my chores and kept fooling myself that Adam would actually call, text, something, anything. Now I feel brambly and agitated. Yeah, I think it's time for a run.

Comments:
Your music is too soft. You're too soft as a consequence of it. Listen to more hardcore music and eliminate this thing called pride.

Posted at 5:13 PM by Colin Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?